Where to Buy Artist Grade Art Supplies in Cebu


Moonjogger Arts Supplies Co. is definitely an artists' haven. It first opened in November 2015.  I must say I can spend hours here especially when there's a coffee shop below it.  

You see, it took me quite some time to find artist grade oil painting materials in Cebu City. The truth is, I just didn't know where to look. The best way is to catch hold of a fine arts student to ask where they get their materials from, but being new and all, I found google to be my first resource. I found the name Moonjogger Arts Supplies Co. from an old forum discussion.  Imagine my giddy relief when I found their Facebook Page.  



Where is it?


Contact:
Moonjogger Arts Supplies Co.
Address: Unit 7, The Gallery, Pope John Paul II Ave., 
               Brgy. Kasambangan, Cebu City, Philippines
T: +63 32 231 3600 
Email: moonjoggerinc@gmail.com
Website: http://moonjoggerph.com

Shop Timings: Open from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM

Brands: Winson & Newton, Pebeo, Faber Castel and more. 
They sell art and they offer canvas stretching services too. 


I went gaga and splurged here. I will definitely be a regular visitor.

Happy Painting!

Share:

0 comments