I'm Back!


Whoa! That was a really looooong design blogging hiatus. As you well know, I have been more active in my travel blog, Travel Gourmande.  Lately, I've been starting to get busy with Interior Design, a passion that will be converted progressively to a business venture. From Dubai, I have moved to the Philippines with a long stopover in France last year. 2016 marks a good beginning for a lot of projects and opportunities here in the tropical islands. 

Hence, I'm resurrecting Design Gourmande and would like to start documenting my design journey here, since this was where it all began. 

Here's a custom lighting feature by Artemide taken at the boarding lounge of Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Often, it pays to look up at the ceiling from time to time.

Love & light,
Arni


Share:

0 comments